Tuesday, February 1

Spic and Span

Hello reader! A bunch of states in America are brasing for a big snow storm, and Michigan is one of them. So far, the weather forecast is saying that our area won't be affected as much as down state. I guess it won't be a snow day for us. I just hope that everybody in the affected areas is ready for this storm - and that they stay home.

Guess what? Creative Vision's DT5 starts today. If you have time, please visit the Creative Vision Blog and check out fun projects by DT5 members. They'll be featuring my projects for Creative Clear Stamps every Thursday. And I hope you can join in the fun in DT5's first Blog Hop this coming Saturday, February 5th.

I did mention a few blogs ago that I was going to share with you new pics of my craft room. It has been almost 2 years ago since I shared my craft room with you, and there has been some changes since then. And finally after so many yeras, I have also decided to let go of some of my craft supplies. Some of which are alpha stamps, ink pads, stickers, die cuts, and embellishments, among other things. I donated some of them to the art class at work for the students to use, and some of them will go to my RAK bin.

Right now, my planet's so orderly - the desk is clear, the carpet's vacuumed and everything is in its proper place. It makes me want to not create for a few days so I can enjoy the spic-and-span thing going on. And let me tell you a little secret - there are still several empty drawers and compartments, ready for future new stuff. Sssshhhh.

Check out more pictures of my planet by clicking here.

And if you have more time, check out my January 2011 creations by clicking here.

'Til next blog!

4 comments:

Claire Langan said...

Yehey, I was the first follower! Wish you alot of followers and more beautiful projects!
hugs!

Nana711 said...

Just found your sites tonight and enjoyed checking it out. I have some questions about your nestabilities storage. Can you give me the dimensions of the book and the kind of metal that you used. Is it a certain guage from the hardware store - or from the craft store? Thanks for you help.

Tinker Planet said...

Hi Nana! Thanks for the visit :) The metal sheet I use, I buy them from Home Depot at the roof department. I believe they are used in putting shingles on the roof. The size is 5 x 7 inches. (http://www.homedepot.com/Building-Materials-Roofing-Gutters/h_d1/N-5yc1vZar6rZ12kx/R-100070084/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053)

Nana711 said...

Thanks so much.