Tuesday, April 26

Calendar Wreath Video Tutorial

Hello everyone!  I received quite a number of private messages and emails asking for a tutorial of the Calendar Wreath, designed by Michael G. Lafosse. 


My first take on it was very simple, which you can see here, and the second one was an ornament I made for one of Creative Vision blog hops (click here to see).

Without further ado, here's my latest video tutorial:


You can also see this video in a larger screen on the Tinker Planet homepage.

I would love to know what you think.

'Til next blog!

3 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Hi Joan, sorry to say, that we can´t see this video. It just says, that this video is kept private??? So I don´t know, if there´s something you need to change in the settigs somewhere, so we can see it? But the wreath looks gorgeous,, that´s for sure.
Have a wonderful dfay hun.
Biiighugs Maryann

Tinker Planet said...

Hope it works now Mary Ann :)

Helen joseph said...

2022 trying to watch your video re the wreath but it says private so I can’t access….sorry it looks lovely