Tuesday, June 14

Flower Card Set

I've always loved joining swaps in the crafting community.  I remember even back in Japan, I would join swaps left and right, even after we moved here in the US.  I always looked forward to the mail each day, excited about the swap stuff I'll be getting.  There would be some disappointments every now and then, but that's nothing compared to the wonderful creations I receive from other crafters.  It came to the point that a lot of my time (and money) was being spent on the swaps, until I decided I had to cut down with the swapping completely.  I sure miss joining swaps, but it makes me smile every time I come across projects I have received.

Here ares some of them:


These are extras I received from a 6 x 6 alphabet swap.  They were buried in one of my boxes when I was rearranging in my craft room.  Back then, I couldn't bear throwing them away.  Even until now.  I figured I can use the flowers to make some cards.  The sentiments I used were also received from swaps.  Anyone know the brand names of these stamps, especially the flowers?  I would love to know.


Materials used:
cardstock/dp:  Nature Preserve, @theoffice
image/sentiment:  unknown
ink:  Copic, Spica
tools:  Cuttlebug, Spellbinders, Martha Stewart
embellishments:  rhinestone stickers, brads
adhesive:  Scotch, Zots, mounting tape

You can see each card in detail by clicking here.

I can't wait to see what more I can find buried in my stash.  I'm in the mood for some repurposing.

'Til next blog!

No comments: