Thursday, July 21

Best Friend Ever

Unity ChallengeHello crafty friends!  I'm sharing with you a card I made for this month's Unity challenge

Unity is one of my favorite stamping brands.  I learned about them through SplitCoastStampers, and I'm proud to say that I was one of their many first customers.  It's nice to see how much they have grown as a company.

Anyway, their challenge for this month is the incorporation of circles in our project.  The Just Circles set is perfect for this challenge.  And when I saw one of the sentiments from the Singing Souls set, I thought it was perfect for the card I was going to make.

And without further ado, here's my Circles Card:



The punch I used for the edges is the same punch I used to make the blue flower.  It's called the Dimensional Flower Punch by EK Success.  And it's one of my new favorite tools. 



Materials used:
cardstock/dp:  Stampin' Up, @theOffice, DCWV, leftovers
image/sentiment:  Unity
ink:  Tsukineko, Spica
tools:  EK Success Dimensional Flower Punch, Martha Stewart corner punch, Spellbinders
embellishments:  rhinestones, bead, crystal stickers (Sasha Collection)
misc.:  Shimmer Spritz
adhesive:  Scotch, Inkssentials Glossy Accents, Glue Dots, mounting tape

'Til next blog!

1 comment:

Carol W. said...

Fantastic card, I love the design! TFS